European Media and Communication Summer School 2018, that took place at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy, from July 19 to July 27, 2018, successfully ended. With 26 Ph.D. Students as participants and 17 lecturers, the Summer School offered 20 Workshops, 5 Lectures and 3 Roundtables. The Doctoral Summer School is a great opportunity for young scholars to get inspired for their research projects and to meet other scholars from all around Europe. This year, ECREA selected young scholars by awarding 3 grants in total amount of 3500€.
The Summer School was organised by:
- International director: Pille Pruulmann-Vengerfeldt
- Programme director: Fausto Colombo, Simone Tosoni
- Summer School coordinators: Maria Francesca Murru, Laura Peja
- Social Media Editor: Valentina Turrini, Federica Cavaletti
- Programme Committee (in alphabetic order): Aukse Balcytiene, Fausto Colombo, Peter Dahlgren, François Heinderyckx, Andreas Hepp, Hannu Nieminen, Louise Phillips, Pille Pruulmann-Vengerfeldt and Ilija Tomanic-Trivundza.